Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flip phone

(Topic created on: 18-09-2023 05:50 PM)
mikkiedf
Apprentice
Options
How many people have a bad experience with the flip or z phone. Seems they are fragile and Samsung do nothing to fix a terrible phone.
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I had the Samsung Fold³ for nearly 2 years @mikkiedf and apart from the inner factory fitted screen protector delaminating which I then peeled off I had zero issues with any of the screens or hinge. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

mikkiedf
Apprentice
Options
That wasn't the question.... bot
0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi @mikkiedf ,

Appreciate that you might be unhappy with your product and service, but it's best not to take it out on your fellow users who may have had a different experience, and who can offer you and others a more well-rounded picture or advice on how to resolve issues. Ideally, communities such as this should be about learning from one another's experiences and perspectives and broadening each other's visions rather than reinforcing narrow views.

Feel free to share the issues you've had with your Samsung products -- we're happy to listen to all feedback here, whether it's good or bad.

mikkiedf
Apprentice
Options

That is fair comment, my suspicion was that isn't a real user and targeted positive reply to a genuine query. However I accept this may not be the case.  

I am frustrated that after a fairly small knock the hinge on my flip4 is broken and phone only opens up 50% of the way. I had for less than a year and have been informed that this is not under warranty. My intention is to escalate this issue and complain and want to gather more feedback on common hinge issues, i personally know two other people in a similar position, with feedback from the repair centre that this is a poorly made handset.

0 Likes