Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EUX csc fold 3

(Topic created on: 30-12-2021 05:28 PM)
zfold33455
Pioneer
Options
I received my new fold 3 yesterday from Vodafone. First start was without sim card because I use esim only. My csc is stuck at EUX I have no volte or WiFi calling option in my phone settings.

0 Likes
Go to solution
24 REPLIES 24
zfold33455
Pioneer
Options
Lol samsung doesn't need to wait for anyone's authorisation to push the update. Especially with my csc EUX
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

With Vodafone UK you'll find Samsung do have to wait as per their.....

Vodafone Firmware-Explained. 

Why does Vodafone delay the issue of future software updates?

Before releasing any software updates, we test it thoroughly to make sure it provides the best experience on our network. "

My Samsung Z Fold³ is direct from Samsung UK so I won't be hindered by network checks either @zfold33455  :winking-face:

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Solution
zfold33455
Pioneer
Options
I changed CSC code by myself using SAMKEY and now I finally have VoLTE and Wi-Fi Calling
0 Likes
zfold33455
Pioneer
Options
SAMKEY works with Android 12 on Fold 3
0 Likes
hajisavvas
Journeyman
Options

what was the CSC code you changed it to? what was the exact string that you used in SAMKEY?

image.png

0 Likes
zfold33455
Pioneer
Options
BTEScreenshot_20220105-003113_Settings_11178_1641342674.jpg
zfold33455
Pioneer
Options
If you need credits you can get them cheap on ebay. You only need 1. This should not be like this. And I want to say here this is ridiculous we need to pay to change this is the first place but I'm not going to wait for Samsung to fix this. I paid for the phone and I want all options I can.
0 Likes
Bt32
Voyager
Options
Isn't everyone in Europe now getting EUX? I thought it had changed now?
0 Likes
greg315315
Apprentice
Options

Hi, i'm wishing to use samkey as well but the seller on ebay asks to send him the imei code of my phone which I find a bit affraying...

Did you also have to send it ?

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
hajisavvas
Journeyman
Options

@zfold33455 wrote:
I changed CSC code by myself using SAMKEY and now I finally have VoLTE and Wi-Fi Calling

So it sounds straight forward, you buy credits on ebay and change the CSC code to BTE using samkey. My questions are:

1. Does Samsung Pay work

2. Does changing the CSC code require factory reset? Did you lose any data in the process or did it just change and everything was find after a reboot?

3. Are there any downsides in doing this, for example will Over the Air updates still work?

And lastly I've checked my phone using Phone Info and it is not a multi CSC device, it only has the EUX csc installed. Will samkeys be able to change it or do you need a multi CSC device to do so?

Screenshot_20220425-155446_Settings.jpg

Screenshot_20220425-155719.jpg

0 Likes