Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edge panel issue after latest update anyone?

(Topic created on: 16-11-2021 06:15 AM)
dhrubo
Explorer
Options
Since the latest update, my z fold 3 doesn't show edge panel on tablet mode. It works fine on front screen though 🤔
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

What was the " latest update " you've updated your Fold 3 to @dhrubo  ?

I assume Edge Panels is still toggled On in your display settings.

You could try these generic troubleshooting methods.

1. Turn the phone Off and On to soft reboot it.
  2. Clear your System File Cache via the instructions in the Samsung Link. You may need to hook upto a computer or insert your headphones to get to the recovery menu. https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ 
  3. https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-start-my-galaxy-device-in-safe-mode/ disables downloaded apps, themes and other launchers to help determine if one or more is causing conflict. 
  4. As a last resort back up and factory reset.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

AndrewL
Options

@dhrubo: Please can you also try heading to Settings > Display > Edge Panels (On) > Handle, and check the positioning of the handle, just in case it has moved to an unfamiliar location. You can adjust the position by dragging the up/down arrow symbol on the left or right of the screen, depending on what you have selected in the 'Position' settings. While you're here, check the Style, Transparency and Size settings to make sure it is fully visible. 

dhrubo
Explorer
Options
I also keep getting this now.Screenshot_20211115-023755_One UI Home.jpg
0 Likes
dhrubo
Explorer
Options
I tried all these multiple times. It works on front screen but disappearing on big screen, so i can't use multiple windows either as i can't pin other apps on right side.
0 Likes