Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney+ Code Promotion

(Topic created on: 05-08-2023 05:11 PM)
SamiB86
Explorer
Options
Disney Plus code not working for me via the Samsung Boost promotion. Anyone else having trouble with this? 
Tried calling Samsung but they are having trouble understanding what is going wrong themselves.
29 REPLIES 29
beeps
First Poster
Options
This is exactly what's happening with my z flip. YouTube premium offer is the same deal.
0 Likes
Hudsie
First Poster
Options

Same for me with Z flip 5, will keep an eye on this thread.

0 Likes
shorty2023
Apprentice
Options
Paul, you can't make out you have no idea what this is about. It's been reported by about 500 people. There's an issue with the site get it sorted out.
shorty2023
Apprentice
Options
all saumsung want to do is remote onto your device and try what they asked you to try asif your stupid.
0 Likes
mobailey
Explorer
Options

Yes - exactly as shows - click Select Device - then same page just reloads.   I've tried every trick suggested over the past three days, and still nothing works.

0 Likes
Hudsie
First Poster
Options

I just went on live chat with them, I am getting a call back in 24-48 hours where I can share my screen with them. The chat advisor assured me that they will fix it but I'm not convinced.

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi guys,

Thank you for letting us know about this! Just a post to let you know that we’ve flagged this on the Samsung side of things. Any advice/news we get back from that we’ll share with you as soon as we can. We definitely want you to be able to make a successful claim and enjoy Disney+ as soon as you can!

mobailey
Explorer
Options

@AntS wrote:

Hi guys,

Thank you for letting us know about this! Just a post to let you know that we’ve flagged this on the Samsung side of things. Any advice/news we get back from that we’ll share with you as soon as we can. We definitely want you to be able to make a successful claim and enjoy Disney+ as soon as you can!

Thanks AntS that does sound positive.

Schodemeiss
First Poster
Options
Just to say, I've been having the same problem from my S9 Ultra. Can't claim any boosts at all.
mobailey
Explorer
Options

Yes!  Pleased to say the Samsung website which gives out Disney+ codes is now working.

I used Samsung Boost App/Samsung Web Browser, and had to try it twice before the "Claim" and "I am not a Robot" appeared.

After this, redeemed the code without problem.  Thanks Samsung.