Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apps on the cover screen #ZFlip5

(Topic created on: 05-08-2023 05:59 PM)
Jangles
Pioneer
Options

Excellent functionality on the cover screen aka Flex Window of the #ZFlip5 - I can use these apps for the social networks I use most (currently T2, Bluesky, Twitter/X/whatever, Threads), and more, that I have installed exactly as I do with the phone unfolded. Great for quick reads and sharing.

I've had my new phone for just 24 hours, I'm still in discovery mode, but already I'm wowed by the capabilities of this device, the beauty of its manufacture and the simplicity of its functionality. For me, upgrading from the ZFlip4 - and that was a great device! - is a genuine no-brainer

zflip5coverscreenapps.jpg

5 REPLIES 5
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I loved my experience with the Z Flip 5 last week
That larger outer display is just what the Flip range needed
L0gan5
Explorer
Options

I particularly like that I can run TomTom Navigation on the cover screen which works perfectly well via the GoodLock launcher. 

I have a phone holder in my car that doesn’t like foldables very much, but in folded mode the Flip 5 fits perfectly.

0 Likes
Shelley123
Voyager
Options
Absolutely loving mine, with goodlock launcher it's amazing, currently viewing and replying on the cover screen, keyboard works flawlessly, a huge step up from my previous phone z flip 3.
Jangles
Pioneer
Options
Yes, a huge jump from the 3!
Jangles
Pioneer
Options
Good use case 👌 I use Android Auto in my car showing nav app on the car head unit. What I really love about the foldable is how it fits just perfectly in the car's phone tray, far better than a traditional slab phone.
0 Likes