Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dead pixels near hing on z flip 3

(Topic created on: 10-04-2023 12:42 PM)
tgg1
Apprentice
Options
So I had my z flip for about 5 months and I noticed some dead pixels near the hing I'm wondering if this would be covered by the warranty 
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @tgg1 ,

happy to have a look at this. Can you please share an image of how your Z Flip3 screen looks? Has this been dropped or accidentally damage?

0 Likes
tgg1
Apprentice
Options
I won't be able to send one yet but I had dropped it in a case on carpet only but that was a month or 2 ago
I could describe it
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

I will need to see the exact issue to advise you further @tgg1 . Are these pixels displaying in all the screens and apps?

Alternatively, you can take this to one of our Approved Support Centre to be looked at. If you are based in the UK you can locate your nearest one from here: Book Your Repair with an Authorised Service Centre | Samsung UK

For other countries check this link: SAMSUNG | Samsung UK

0 Likes
tgg1
Apprentice
Options
Yhe it on every thing I took a screenshot and it didn't show up in the picture I will send a photo once my dad comes back from work
tgg1
Apprentice
Options
Sorry completely forgot 😅 20230412_181628_1000010232_1681319792.jpg
0 Likes
ZFLOP3
Apprentice
Options
I have a zflip3, screen protector got progressively quite damaged just from folding and unfolding after a few months. Put up with it and meanwhile dropped something on screen thar caused a few dead pixels. Today took time off work to go to the service centre in Oxford Street, assuming that they would replace protector quickly and ejther for free or at reasonable cost (unfortunately the mobile repair shops don't touch this model).

Once there, the staff were very polite but told me that according to their policy they would only replace the screen protector if I aslo fixed the screen, at over £300 cost. I'm not bothered about the few dead pixels, but they still refused to replace just the protector. I hope you have better luck. I'm afraid that for me I will just avoid Samsung in the future, expected better. Good luck!
0 Likes
Jay Nap
First Poster
Options

hi, I have the same issue, one either side of screen near the hinge, is there anything that can be done?

0 Likes