Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cheap S Pen Case Z Fold 4

(Topic created on: 22-08-2022 02:32 PM)
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

So going through Amazon trying to find a case I'd like, came across this one.

Not a brand name case, so wasn't expecting good quality. But sometimes you never know. 

Comes in a sturdy box instead of the usual plastic bag packaging you normally get with this sort of thing. 

It's a 3 part case and has a built-in screen protector.

Comes with an stylus of sorts that works on the front screen unlike the S Pen.
The stylus is the same sort of size as the S Pen.

The S Pen will fit into the hinge part.

The hinge part is a hard plastic. Its a cheap plastic but for the price it will pass.
The front and back covers have sticky strip material inside to fix to the phone.

Once pealed off and clipped to the phone, hinge part clipped on. It covers the whole phone.

There are cutouts for all the areas needed.

Easy access to the S Pen. 

It's actually not too bad looking I guess. But the hinge part is a bit loose fitted and it all seems to attact fingerprints, especially the screen for me.
But it stays on well and should give protection if dropped from a small height.
Touch response through the screen protector is very good and I had no issues using it. 
It's one of those don't care about cases and doesn't matter if it gets scratched.

So this is probably not something I will use for very long. I have other cases coming but will do for now. 
6 REPLIES 6
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Glenntech Interesting, whilst obviously not going to be one of the best ones out there in teems of  protection seems it would be effective. Searched Olycism and noticed they make budget Smart Watches  but would not expect much in that regard.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

hughsie27
Navigator
Options
Careful with that SPen that it doesn't scratch the inside screen. That hinge part looks absolutely comical.
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It's definitely not the best case. But I'd use the Samsung S Pen rather than the one that came with the case
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Yeah I think the watch will be what I'd call basic 😂
Well it's a case that does me for the moment
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Glenntech  Indeed, very loosely "smart". 😁  As long as the case serves the purpose,though you might want a superior case at some point.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Well the starter pack is arriving shortly and looking at the leather case as well
Shame Samsung are not doing the aramid case currently