Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls

(Topic created on: 28-10-2023 11:30 PM)
Lisa1991
First Poster
Options
My zflip 5 suddenly won't let me make calls it just says call ended. The signal is fine , wifi fine. I restart the phone then it works again for a bit then suddenly does the same again 
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

As a process of elimination can you test your sim card in another phone and then see what happens @Lisa1991 

And if possible try another sim card in your phone and rhenium again see what happens. 

I'm assuming this happens everywhere you go so it's not a Network Connection Issue ?

On your phone try resetting the network via your General Management section in your phone. 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Lisa1991
First Poster
Options
It only happens every now and again. Its not all the time . Suddenly i go to make a call then it says call ended. I turn my ohone off and on again all works fine . Then few days later does it again
0 Likes
SGSW
First Poster
Options

I am facing the same issue..Now it started happening all the time at my work place...mine is e-sim, so cannot help there; but rebooting doesn't help either. Did you get any real solutions?? I am not even able to call my voicemail..not sure what's going on

0 Likes