Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call recording

(Topic created on: 4 weeks ago)
Aryan1987
First Poster
Options
How do I record calls on a Z Flip 3? 

I've googled it but it's not giving me the option to do it on my phone for what ever reason. 
Can soneone help please 
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi  @Aryan1987 Due to  privacy issues/GDPR  it has become problematic for  mobile companies  including Samsung to include  their own  phone recording features natively.   An important point to note,  In the Uk data cannot be legally  shared to a 3rd party without consent. See more information here, whilst third party apps are available  likely to have limitations. Do not have personal experience of the apps though.   https://www.androidauthority.com/best-call-recorder-apps-android- 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hey there

Welcome to the Forum.

The ability to record calls has been removed due to GDPR concerns in the UK. Whilst recording of calls is legal, it is best practice to advise people before calls are recorded. Whilst you may say you would tell people and generally be considerate, sadly not everyone follows the ethical position and won't so it has been decommissioned.
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Where do you reside @Aryan1987  🤔 

Has @Piper123 and @JAMES4578 helped , ?

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes