Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad battery?

(Topic created on: 04-12-2023 01:18 PM)
Masser
Voyager
Options
I was running phone diagnostics on my zfold 3 as I couldn't connect to my WiFi. Eventually got reconnect but whilst running the phone diagnostics I ran battery and was shocked to read phone bad battery appear. Also it may cost me to replace was at the base of the screen. 
I've found since purchasing this phone that battery life if pathetic on it. As I type this the battery showed 36 percent now reading 31 percent in about a minute 
Does this model have faulty batteries?
I've only had my phone about 18 months.
Thank you in advance for all replies

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
The battery on folds is never great due to the size of the battery. Due to the health being bad that can be because of a number of things. If you always let the battery run out or its plugged in at 100% for hours on end or if the phone has constantly being in a hot environment then yes this can cause the battery to be bad after 18 months. However you can get faulty cells as well so it all depends on how you have used it
Masser
Voyager
Options
Thank you I normally wait to charge the phone when it reaches 20 percent and disconnect the charging lead once it reaches 100 percent. I've just come to the conclusion of getting another phone. Maybe an uktra?
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
The ultras are the best samsung phones and the best phones full stop. You get a better battery than the fold. You get a sharper screen. You get built in s pen. Better durability and of course batter cameras and all at a cheaper price I will never get a fold unless that's the way all phones go. So long as there is an ultra that's what will be in my hands for sure
Masser
Voyager
Options
Thank you its very reassuring
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
No problem but no you have a decision get a great deal on the s23 ultra or wait for the s24 ultra, probably at this point wait as it comes out in January
Masser
Voyager
Options
That would be even better thank you for that idea. Think now better waiting