Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 12 beta in Uk

(Topic created on: 08-11-2021 12:59 PM)
Beershark
Pathfinder
Options

Anyone seen the A12 beta available in the UK for their Fold 3 yet? 

8 REPLIES 8
BarikUK
Helping Hand
Options

Not yet ... so far only South Korea, India and the USA ... everyone is waiting ... :)))

| Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 12/512Gb | Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro | Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro |
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
It's only available for the S21 series in the UK right now. I've been running it for around 2 weeks so far.
Beershark
Pathfinder
Options
Been stable? Do you think it's a decent upgrade on the 21?
0 Likes
ELLIFEAR
Journeyman
Options
I have an s21, how do I get the beta?
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
It's been perfectly stable for me. Not had any applications problems including my banking apps.
Beershark
Pathfinder
Options
Interesting, when I was in Brazil just now the Members app switched to Brazil and Portuguese without asking and couldn't switch back... But, the app said A12 was rolling out in December (not beta)
0 Likes
BarikUK
Helping Hand
Options

Tipster @FrontTron has tweeted that the Galaxy Z Flip 3 and the Galaxy Z Fold 3 will get the stable One UI 4.0 update in the first week of December 2021...

https://www.sammobile.com/news/stable-galaxy-z-flip-3-fold-3-one-ui-4-0-update-releasing-soon/

| Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 12/512Gb | Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro | Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro |
0 Likes
Beershark
Pathfinder
Options

Yeah, thanks for that - I think its imminent but this article doesn't state which region unfortunately.

When I was in Brazil last week, the Members app stated the non-Beta would roll out in Dec.  In the UK we havent had even a Beta yet.

Im sure its not too far away, but hope it includes the planned Fold enhancements.

0 Likes