Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Photos disappeared from the Gallery app - need help

(Topic created on: 30-04-2021 03:44 AM)
Val7
First Poster
Options

I am very angry and disappointed, as the images from the birth of my daughter disappeared. The rest of the pictures, which are missing I could neglect, but this were priceless pictures of one of the most important moments of my life. All options to solve the problem did not help.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Didn't you back them up anywhere? Try looking in Gallery recycle bin. Were they in an SD card?
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi,
Try samsung cloud or the one drive just incase u backed it up. Also try Google photo.
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Galaxy Cloud services were cut back recently. Samsung were warning people of this because it essentially means grab your files before we remove them from our servers and recommending transfer to Microsoft's One Drive of all images stored in Samsung Cloud. The Gallery app was also modified to link with One Drive.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/changes-to-gallery-sync-samsung-cloud-drive-and-pr...
Val7
First Poster
Options

The pictures are nowhere to be found. I tried everything based on previous post with similar issues. Not on the backup, trash, etc. It's like they disappeared without a trace.

0 Likes