Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email not syncing since Friday.

(Topic created on: 26-09-2021 07:43 PM)
Lutonlisa
Journeyman
Options
Anybody know how to fix it? It seems to have happened to other people on Friday too. If I delete the email app I'll lose all my emails?
13 REPLIES 13
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Lutonlisa Hello, I do not know the email app you use, but before uninstalling it, try clearing the cache of the app.Example: Yahoo mail, press and hold the app icon, you will see iboton, in Storage clear the cache, check again if it syncs. If the problem persists, reinstall the app. Emails will not be lost. Regards.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
No you won't lose your emails you're just removing the email account off the phone. Sign back in then customise your settings how you like them to be. It's fixed many peoples' issues.
Lutonlisa
Journeyman
Options
This says my emails will be deleted 🤔🤔Screenshot_20210926-200231_Settings.jpg
0 Likes
Ali65
First Poster
Options
I have had no emails since Friday either, does anybody know what the problem is?
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
Deletes them from the device but not from the server. To be safe, you can wait for any updates or see what other people say. But to me, it's referring to the removal off the device and not the actual account / mails.
0 Likes
LouB45
First Poster
Options
I'm having the same problem 😕
Lutonlisa
Journeyman
Options
Thanks for the advice everyone. I've finally deleted the account off my phone and then added it back on phone and all working ok now 👍🙂
Lutonlisa
Journeyman
Options
Take that back! Its not working as not receiving new messages
MartinBrown
First Poster
Options
Hi. Also same here email not syncing since Friday, do we know why yet