Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network ? Mark

(Topic created on: 06-07-2020 09:23 PM)
Swaran
First Poster
Options

My phone is fully functional however, it displays a question mark which asks  me to sign into my network. It still shows the same symbol after I log in. My network provider has said that there is a problem with the settings of the phone. The only problem is that my mobile data does not work however, I am still able to use wifi, receive incoming calls and make outgoing calls without any issues. My network provider has also provided me with a new sim card to try but its still the same issue. This issue occurred after I  installed the new software update. I tried inserting another sim card to see whether it works or not  and it completely works including the mobile date.My phone is fully functional however, it displays a question mark which asks me to sign into my network. It still shows the same symbol after I log in. My network provider has said that there is a problem with the settings of the phone. The only problem is that my mobile data does not work however, I am still able to use wifi, receive incoming calls and make outgoing calls without any issues. My network provider has also provided me with a new sim card to try but its still the same issue. This issue occurred after I installed the new software update. I tried inserting another sim card to see whether it works or not and it completely works including the mobile date.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I can't see a "?" on that screenshot. Can you give more info?
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Swaran 

Yes I see the in your pull down notification shade next to android system notification.

What happens if you elect to clear the notification  ? i.e does it return ?

Does it show regularly ?

What happens if you tap on it ? 

Are you directed to anything ?

It's good that the phone is connecting ok but I appreciate your not wanting this popping up.

Looking at the hits from a Google Search there are quite a few threads with tips and advice in.

Your not alone with this it seems.

One is Here. 

🌈 Stay Safe & Stay Alert.  🌈 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Try Settings, connections, mobile networks, do an automatic search. It will take a few minutes to do its thing. Perhaps you can report back?
0 Likes