Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Un-impressive display

(Topic created on: 02-02-2024 08:59 AM)
Ginsing64
Helping Hand
Options
I do love 24 ultra but I do find the the display a little disappointing. The screen does seem dark and the differences between the vivid and natural colours is marginal at best. I can't really see the difference to be honest.
I have also found that the option to use the lock screen memo is difficult, as the always on display doesn't seem to have a way of brightening the back ground. This makes it difficult to read any pinned memos. Hopefully there will be a software update to address this issue.
Has anyone else found this.
7 REPLIES 7
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Ginsing64 Samsung are aware of the thoughts some new owners have over the vivid option not being .... Well very vivid !

@GoanGeek has put together a very comprehensive post here https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s24-series/adaptive-colour-tone-feature-the-s24-series-wa... 

Credit to him 👏 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

usmananjum
Navigator
Options
Same experience here. Seems not great comparing to current S23 Ultra.
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@usmananjum are you referring to the icons on the display when comparing the Samsung s²⁴ Ultra to your Samsung s²³ Ultra  🤔 

Are you happy when surfing to view images on Web pages?

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
usmananjum
Navigator
Options
It is not just icons, over all colours are washed away, even in the web page images.
Ginsing64
Helping Hand
Options
Hopefully, they'll send out an update if enough people complain
Ginsing64
Helping Hand
Options
No, to be honest, it's all very dull and not at all vibrant. The lock screen for memos is very dull, and you can't see the memos clearly