Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung S24 Ultra disconnecting on wireless android auto

(Topic created on: 31-01-2024 03:36 PM)
Bullet4
Journeyman
Options

Is any one experiencing this issue?

Every 20 to 30 seconds my samsung S24 Ultra will disconnect when using Android Auto wirelessly.

I previously had an S22 Ultra and my wifes S23 connect with no issues.

Any ideas???

Go to solution
24 REPLIES 24
wvde
Apprentice
Options

It didn't solve the problem for me ... the first connection after some period of inactivity seems ok, but when jumping/out of the car, it goes wrong (need to figure out if stopping/starting Android auto would be sufficient, for now, I just went for a phone reboot, not convenient)

0 Likes
Roswell
First Poster
Options
Hi, are there any more problems after doing it?
0 Likes
Bullet4
Journeyman
Options

No more problems was working fine until i received a Samsung update at the start of March.  After doing the update the phone started disconnecting again whenever i was in the car.  It was so annoying and potentially dangerous.

However, this new issue (old issue) was resolved a few days later when a further Samsung software update was received.

It cleared once i did the second install.

0 Likes
Ahmad hijazi
Apprentice
Options

I have the same problem with my s24 ultra and tried your method and it didn't work the update takes place on the phone not the care , is there any thing else I can do ?

0 Likes
hasun
First Poster
Options

I'm also facing the same issue with my BMW infotainment system on my Galaxy S24. Tried everything suggested above 😞 

0 Likes
CHAOS-SPYDER
First Poster
Options

Yep the damned thing JUST this it to me! Cruising along on the interstate using Google maps , and it just disconnects. Had to get off an exit so I could figure this ***** out. 

Honestly I am starting to get quite a few bugs like this with the S24 ULTRA. 

Not sure what gives.

0 Likes
hasun
First Poster
Options

After the latest update (One UI version 6.1, 1st April 2024 security patch), it seems to be working fine now in New Zealand region 😊

0 Likes
simha
Journeyman
Options

s24 ultra i too have same  problem,when connected wireless it starts of well but audio from samsung music distorted within few minutes.i cheked the bluetooth and the audio option button is off. the calls and contacts option is on so I felt the distorted audio.When wire connected working ok.older version of samsung like S20fe 5 g no issues.so i feel samsung shoud address the issue.what ever firmware used in older samsung can be continued till a solution is found.i am using nwd k2501 t5 android 12.i have tried all the methods phone gets hot when connected to android auto.

0 Likes
Mohamed_Sadek
First Poster
Options

How can I uninstall the Android Auto updates?

0 Likes
simha
Journeyman
Options

After the latest android software update may 2024 it seems to be working fine.try once again.go to play store and uninstall update.but try once again.before uninstalling

0 Likes