Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S24U camera vs mirroless camera

(Topic created on: 09-04-2024 08:11 PM)
Star_girl
Hotshot
Options
This is a good comparison between S24U camera and mirroless camera, kind of the same what I believe i see when I am using S24U and ZV-E10 for my amateur photography. Probably the camera used in the video is a tad better than mine. I thought those who wonder they would like to watch this video.

https://youtu.be/Tr3Jshzlv8

?si=udxRq25pOpZfqk2K

By the way, how I posted this video on this forum. I took a picture of the YouTube link from my laptop and I copy-pasted it from the gallery picture into this thread. With the S24U. 😉
6 REPLIES 6
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Keep getting the video is not available, even via the link.
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
Star_girl
Hotshot
Options
I wrote it by hand now 😄

https://youtu.be/ITr3JshzIv8?si=6tWq9YZ-OvbrbcN4

Still not working. Idk what's wrong.

Anyway, name of the video is Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra vs Full Frame Pro Camera
Name of the channel is ZJ Michaels
0 Likes
SmartphoneRAW
Voyager
Options

The comparison is kind of pointless as Samsung cannot produce  useable RAW files.

Star_girl
Hotshot
Options
I think it's the AI getting in the way. RAW pictures on the S20U look different.

Anyway, the Nikon is a £2500 dedicated camera while the S24U is a half of the Nikon's price smartphone, with a great camera. With proper software optimisation the S24U can do much better, I love the powerful camera, some of the software it's good, but unfortunately sometimes the picture quality is not that good. I am saying because I used it on a day out and I was really pleased with how it worked and with some pictures, but when I looked at all the pictures some of the rear camera pictures and especially some selfies were very grainy. Unfortunately. 😌 I think Samsung needs to do ah audit and take a proper look at the S24U camera and improve it professionally.
SmartphoneRAW
Voyager
Options

AI has nothing to do with RAW, only Samsung's incompetence is in the way of it.

Star_girl
Hotshot
Options
I think they have to leave thinking about money aside for a while and think about satisfying their customers, because they pump big prices on these high end phones.
0 Likes