Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S24 Ultra washed out colours

(Topic created on: 22-02-2024 10:34 AM)
popmaster109
Pioneer
Options
Hello,, I've just received my S24 Ultra and compared to my S21 Ultra the colours on the S24 Ultra are washed out and not as Saturated?, I've adjusted all the display settings and still cannot get the colours to match the older S21 Ultra, I've contact samsung uk customer service they went through Smart Tutor and couldn't find anything amiss has anyone else found this to be the same on their S24 ultra? I'm not sure if Samsung UK are aware of this issue? And whether a software update will solve it?, I suspect it's the new Gorilla glass amour glass which is anti-reflective which is great but not at the expense of colour, I'm seriously considering returning the S24 ultra and keeping my S21 Ultra 
1,874 REPLIES 1,874
Roland NK2U
Navigator
Options

They said tomorrow the 22nd.  Xfinity members will get it one to two months later.

0 Likes
Peterkramberger
Pioneer
Options

Where is now the update .are they makening now jokes.

0 Likes
SamNik
Explorer
Options

It 22nd February, any signs of the update rolling out anywhere outside korea?

0 Likes
Georgevard
Apprentice
Options

I think of going to relocate to Korea. How is the weather there?

VIVEK PANCHAL
Explorer
Options

Not leaked it is official 

0 Likes
Roberto90pe
Pioneer
Options

I just find it embarrassing that the Samsung flagship hasn't received the 7-day security update since the end of February

London2tim
Helping Hand
Options

i find it embarrassing that a flagship £1,400 phone is still on July 2023 Google System version and the phone is been out for over a month and not one single update ...however, Samsung is racing to announce how One UI 6.1 is coming to s23/22 next month - like really - that so rude towards the s24 people who havent had one update and have been waiting for 1mo for one - and you're gloating about bringing AI (that is the whole selling point of s24) to older devices - basically finger in the air for s24 customers - a phone that samsung has already given up on 

0 Likes
Roland NK2U
Navigator
Options

Well like I mentioned before, I know I'm gonna get it very late. Today is the 22nd and no update Maybe in a month?

0 Likes
Roland NK2U
Navigator
Options

In Xfinity Land no. Nada Zilch zippo! Maybe we're looking at March now.

0 Likes
Roland NK2U
Navigator
Options

It's got to be better than here. I'm sure the update is up and running over there.

0 Likes