Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

S24 plus work profile app has a delay

(Topic created on: 13-02-2024 02:34 PM)
erosq
First Poster
Options

I'm experiencing a delay when pressing back on any work profile app like outlook, teams, onedrive. I upgraded from s22 plus to s24 plus, I never experience this on my s22 before. Just wondering if the work profile is not yet optimize on s24 plus or all s24 series. The delay is between 1 to 2 seconds delay, when I press the back on the app itself there is no delay but when I do the back gesture there is a delay. My setup is swipe gesture.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
BigWaveDave
First Poster
Options

Same problem from the beginning. Bug reports are no help. 3 second delay on back function in work profile on really any app. I have found it's related to Swiftkey keyboard installed in the work profile. Use Samsung keyboard and the problem disappears. I'm a long time SwiftKey user so switching to Samsung is not a good solution for me.

Alternatively, open Outlook, and open the search to open the keyboard. Back out and back works fine for a bit. 

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3
nimitwalia
First Poster
Options

I am experiencing the same issue on my s23 ultra running one ui 6.1. Please help 

0 Likes
Solution
BigWaveDave
First Poster
Options

Same problem from the beginning. Bug reports are no help. 3 second delay on back function in work profile on really any app. I have found it's related to Swiftkey keyboard installed in the work profile. Use Samsung keyboard and the problem disappears. I'm a long time SwiftKey user so switching to Samsung is not a good solution for me.

Alternatively, open Outlook, and open the search to open the keyboard. Back out and back works fine for a bit. 

Omega222
Student
Options

omg I have this same issue and it's been plaguing me for months.s24 ultra

0 Likes