Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre order received without watch.

(Topic created on: 25-01-2024 06:28 PM)
Dontikka
Pioneer
Options
Received my S24 Ultra pre order yesterday without the watch inside. Watch was supposed to be delivered with the phone on same day. Watch and the strap are listed in the package list (the printed paper comes in the package) but those weren't inside the box. Shop app shows all items have been delivered. Contacted Samsung and they have no clue. Anyone in the same situation?
Please advise and thank you!
0 Likes
162 REPLIES 162
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Dontikka 

Try

Samsung Online Shop Team.
0330 726 7467
https://www.samsung.com/uk/shop-faq/

e : support@samsunguk.zendesk.com

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

bjnm
Navigator
Options
I noticed when I purchased mine yesterday that the order form intimated that it would be 19th February delivery for the watch, getting the ultra tomorrow tho, email today said one item (s24 ultra) I'm sure I read somewhere that there's so many days before reward is sent out, maybe in case the main purchase is returned?
Dontikka
Pioneer
Options
My concern is that the package list mentions that the watch and the strap are in the list. So I'm worried whether they've forgotten or missed to put the watch inside the package.
bjnm
Navigator
Options
Double check your email from Samsung customer service, I got one earlier this evening and it said "your order is on it's way" and then "1 x S24 ultra " I'd be the same as yourself though, better contacting customer service just to be sure. I'll video opening the box just in case 😲😉 hope you get it sorted buddy 👍 update the thread and let us know how you get on, I'll do likewise, both with delivery and the claim 👍
Dontikka
Pioneer
Options
Definitely do a video recording mate. I never expected this so I didn't record. Customer service informed me that they are investigating the case and have requested for CCTV footage from picking and packing. That's a relief so they can see for themselves. I'll update how things will go. Lesson learnt. Always video record opening a package. Appreciate the support buddy.
bjnm
Navigator
Options
I've just tracked the order through samsung.com input the order id and email id and the 3 items are showing as S24 ultra being delivered today 26th January and the strap and watch delivery on the 19th February, so I'm only expecting the ultra, I'll update again on actual delivery, good luck at your end 👍
RockhopperJ
Journeyman
Options
You had to put the watch code in the discount box or it didn't get added to your order... A bit silly for them to make it this way...offer a watch, just like include it without making it difficult... I missed it only realised as I was about to hit purchase and had to go back🤦
Dontikka
Pioneer
Options
I added the code and I have it in my invoice. It is even on packing list they sent me inside the package. It's nothing to do with entering the code. Just someone from samsung or DPD has messed up during the process.
RockhopperJ
Journeyman
Options
OMG sorry to hear this... I got mine all delivered on the 24th with the vegan leather case and watch 6. Btw the watch is tiny compared to my Garmin Fenix 6X Pro... But a freebie is a freebie 👍

Good luck getting yours