Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power saving mode automatically switching on

(Topic created on: 4 weeks ago)
MarkBatch
Pioneer
Options
Hope someone can help. My S24+ is randomly switching to power saving mode. There is no routine set up or anything, I am using adaptive power saving mode which has been running fine for a couple of days now it's started switching on the main power saving mode for no obvious reason. Any ideas? Thanks in advance 
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Maybe wipe phone cache and or restart phone. Possibly it clears adaptive mode confusion 

AndrewL
Options

@MarkBatch: Adaptive power saving (Settings > Battery Power saving > 3 dots in the top right > Adaptive power saving) will activate Power saving automatically based on your usage patterns, so this is to be expected. 

0 Likes
MarkBatch
Pioneer
Options
Ah does using adaptive power saving switch on the main "power saving" if its needed? If thats the case then that makes a bit more sense.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@MarkBatch: Yes, Adaptive power saving basically automates Power saving mode, and will enable the feature when it is needed. 

0 Likes
MarkBatch
Pioneer
Options
Ah thank you
0 Likes
Gaya3
First Poster
Options
  • I'm having the same issue, but the Adaptive power saving is off. Phone continuously keep shifting to Power saving mode automatically :'(
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Gaya3: Have you noticed if the issue occurs when your phone reaches a certain battery percentage, or when you are using a particular app or feature? If you head to Settings > Modes and Routines, do you have a Routine set up that might enable Power Saving mode under certain conditions? 

0 Likes