Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On this app, how do I add photos from Google Photos?

(Topic created on: 4 weeks ago)
benakaget
Pioneer
Options
The app only opens my gallery on my phone but I want to upload some images from Google photos. How do I do this?
0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Click and share to Google photos 

0 Likes
benakaget
Pioneer
Options
????
0 Likes
Robin999
Maestro
Options
0 Likes
benakaget
Pioneer
Options
Yes. I have it installed. But I cannot add any images from the gallery when I try to add it just takes me to my local samsung gallery
0 Likes
OmegaMutant
Voyager
Options
I'm just gonna assume here. But do you mean upload to the Members App from Google Photos?

If so, then no I don't believe there is a way as when you click the + to add image it'll only open Gallery.

When you select the image on Google Photos and click share, it'll tell you what apps you can share the image to. IE contacts, WhatsApp etc.
Robin999
Maestro
Options
Ahh right. Funny that because I've just had the same problem trying to add screenshots in here. The plus sign just opens the Samsung gallery and not Google photos( where they are) and sync is playing up. I had to use quick share to copy a couple of screenshots from Google photos to the Samsung gallery. It's a shame the Google Photo picker doesn't work in the Samsung members app.
benakaget
Pioneer
Options
I just want to upload some images from Google Photos to here
0 Likes
OmegaMutant
Voyager
Options
Yeah, you can't.

You'll have to download the image from Google Photos to your Gallery then upload.
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Interesting 🤔 I never realised you can't do that.

The things people find is amazing.

I guess since members is a Samsung app it plays nice only with the gallery.

Shame there is no option to use Google photos as a default gallery, then maybe you could have used it.