Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Micro lags on netflix app!

(Topic created on: 07-03-2024 06:50 PM)
chris_b92
Pioneer
Options
Anyone else have this issue on the netflix app when streaming? It seems to lag micro lag quite regularly. I think I might be something to do with the refresh rate because when I hold my finger on the screen it fixes the issue. But obviously I'm not going to watch a full movie with my finger pressed against the screen.
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Do you have Refresh rate set to 60 or 120mhz?
0 Likes
chris_b92
Pioneer
Options
Hello My refresh rate is set at adaptive
0 Likes
Star_girl
Hotshot
Options
I don't have this problem with my phone whatever videos I am watching. It's a good idea to optimise your phone from the Devive Care app before using apps that use much CPU or RAM and battery, also you can download Good Guardians app and it will help you with optimising your phone even better. Credit to GusB who recommend it on this forum. Also restart your phone once or twice a week and go on Settings>Apps> and clear cache manually for Netflix. Unloading your phone of residual data makes it smoother. Also make sure your Internet connection is good.
chris_b92
Pioneer
Options
It's just the netflix app that I'm facing that issue with. I have my phone to auto restart every Sunday. I'll give the other steps a try. I appreciate your help. Just one question is there any way to force an app to use 60hz?
0 Likes