Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy s24 Overheating!!!

(Topic created on: 07-04-2024 06:26 AM)
Khalil Ahmed
First Poster
Options

I have purchased  Galaxy S24 few days ago the phone drains the battery very quickly during a video call and using google map and also gets very hot this cannot be expected from a premium smartphone I'm very disappointed with s24 

I hope that Samsung will definitely consider this and solve this problem .

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hey there

As you've only had the device a few days, understanding it would help.

The S24 series of devices go through a learning phase that takes typically a couple of weeks. It works out how you use your device, the optimises the battery around your usage. You are in the learning phase.
AndrewL
Options

@Khalil Ahmed: Further to the above, if you head to Settings > Device care, and check the Battery section, then it should say 'Learning usage patterns' in bold type to indicate that it is still in the battery optimisation process. Give it some time, and use the phone as you would normally, and you should find that your overall battery life improves after the optimisation period has completed. 

Rx7_enjoyer
First Poster
Options
I don't know how or why you have this problem and how to solve it.

What I do know though is that everyone should have good charging habits. That is not charging your phone above 80% regularly as well as not letting it drop below 20% regularly. Also try to use a slower way of charging your phone. I've found that when I take more time to charge my phone it lasts longer compared to a sub-hour fast charge
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
That's interesting because that's actually the opposite experience I've had in regard to charging. Slow charging typically left my device running much shorter than expected.
0 Likes