Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Color Options

(Topic created on: 07-03-2024 05:54 AM)
brantendo
First Poster
Options

I don't know if it would require a partnership for a specific shade, but I would like to see a dark red option similar to the one found on the Product Red iPhone 7.  Every Red iPhone after that version kept getting lighter, some seemed to have a tint of orange and it just kept getting worse.  The iPhone 7 version was a beautiful color, and if Samsung released any S series in that same color i would stop at nothing to buy it.  I love that Samsung still offers colors other than black, white, or some faded "safe" color, but that red cannot be beat.  

I understand the vast majority of people put their phone in a case and never look at it again but I still believe it would sell.

4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

You're not the first to ask for a product Red colour of phone @brantendo 

I appreciate some want to put their phone's in a clear case type to show off their phone's colour. 

I'm sure the Samsung Community Team will pass on your thoughts. 

😎

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

TechZilla
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I have been campaigning for a few years for Samsung to offer a deep red colour option, it would be gorgeous
TechZilla - Samsung Members Star
keith30
Mastermind
Options
The nearest colour to red is pink which the Z fold 6 is rumoured to be when it gets released in July!
0 Likes
Reylob
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

I also would love a proper red colour. The S22 had a red but it was a pink salmon.

Technology enthusiast, but not related to any technological company.
0 Likes