Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clock on lock screen glitching

(Topic created on: 31-01-2024 12:48 AM)
Xofttam
Explorer
Options
Hello, I've noticed an odd bug with the clock on my s24 ultra. Sometimes the time gets stuck under the current time and it shows 2 numbers on top of each other. Anyone else been experiencing this? 

5 REPLIES 5
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I would suggest to send this feedback via your Samsung Members App if this isn't a one off glitch @Xofttam 

Sometimes a soft reboot by turning the phone off and on helps. 

Also > Clear Cache Files from the phone's System Partition Section  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ You may need to insert your earphones or hook upto a powered On Laptop or use a Tv's USB Port to access the Clear Partition Section. This may help with lag or stutters as this clears the phone of old/unused or broken cache files.There is also a Repair Apps option in the Menu System too. 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

AJ20Ultra
Journeyman
Options
Reboot the phone power off and power on with volume up and power button then select reboot , if fails do again but in safe mode, If it doesn't glitch in safe mode it means a app is causing this
Reylob
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

@Xofttam 

That is definitely a software problem. I would not worry about it. It will be fixed, it is nothing that cannot be fixed easily. The only possible cause is the App that does not update the screen as it should.

Technology enthusiast, but not related to any technological company.
Members_nhN3Big
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue. 

0 Likes
agent_glory
First Poster
Options

Same issue. I have scheduled a regular restart for every other night from device care settings, and this issue seem to be appearing when the phone goes through a restart overnight.

0 Likes