Navigator
Options
Has anyone got this option back after 6.1, AOD, lockstar updates 🤔
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Star_girl
Hotshot
Options
There is. You can activate it from Settings>Lock screen and AOD>Edit Lock Screen
0 Likes
Casjen
Navigator
Options
The world clock option wasn't there before when I first updated.. So reverted aod/lockstar back.. Are you saying that particular clock design is back now🤔
0 Likes
Star_girl
Hotshot
Options
Idk, I always had it on the S24U, and now they have the same software with a few differences, but usually basic stuff like this is passed on to all flagships when they receive the newest software that they are eligible to receive from the newer gen phones. There was another post like this a week ago and that user was able to find the world clock for lock screen.
0 Likes
Casjen
Navigator
Options
Yes it's on locksreen clock options but was missing from AOD clock options.
Star_girl
Hotshot
Options
Tbh I don't use AOD😔
0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
There was going to be a fix for that, but I don't know when it gets released as they are quite a few bugs that need to be sorted for the S23 series in a update.
0 Likes
Robin999
Black Belt 
Options
Same here. S23U. No world clock option for AOD in Lock Star. Did you reach out to the developers yet?
0 Likes
Casjen
Navigator
Options
Yes.. Just a reply that AOD still needs fixing but tbh I don't hold out much hope.. So left with option of a workaround on old versions of AOD/lockstar to have a clear locksrceen but AOD world clock... This of course loses the brightness control OR updating AOD/lockstar and loosing AOD world clock but regaining Brightness control. WHY Samsung thought it was okay to screw over it's own customers beggars belief.