Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail icon,annoying?

(Topic created on: 01-10-2023 01:25 PM)
Squashfan1
First Poster
Options

How do I get rid of icon on top of screen when I have deleted all voicemail?
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
CarlH
Options

Hi @Squashfan1. Please remove the SIM and place it back in your phone. If the voicemail icon is still showing, you may have to contact your network provider for them to remove it. Hope this helps. 

hemm23
First Poster
Options
Good morning
0 Likes
mistersteve
Student
Options
you could change the settings by having just the number of alerts on the top line. it might not resolve your problem but at least it won't be screaming at you.

alternatively in notifications to mark it as completed, swipe to close that alert?
0 Likes
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi
This worked for me
That may be helpful to you

Open the Phone app Phone. 
It's the icon that resembles an old fashioned phone. Tap the icon to open the Phone app.

Tap the Menu icon ⋮. 
It's the icon with three dots in the upper-right corner of the Phone app. This displays the menu.

Tap Settings. 
It's one of the options listed in the menu. .

Look call-forwarding option. 
Where this is located will be different depending on the model of your phone and your carrier. It may be under More Settings, Advanced, or Supplementary services.

Select the call-forwarding option. This will usually say something like Call forwarding or Forwarding settings.

Tap a Call-Forwarding setting.
 The call forwarding options are usually something similar to Always forward, Foward when busy, Foward when unanswered, and Forward when unreachable. Tap one of these options

Tap Turn off. 
This disables call forwarding for the option you selected. Repeat for all options. This will disable calls from being forwarded to your voicemail

0 Likes