Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UI 6 Update - Did anyone lose anything when updating? (E.g. photos from the gallery?)

(Topic created on: 02-04-2024 07:36 AM)
JillEvans
First Poster
Options

Did anyone lose anything when updating ?

It lost most of my photos from the gallery. 
5 REPLIES 5
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Nope, all there 

Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Nothing lost here.
0 Likes
Scott 87
First Poster
Options

YES I DID AS WELL! THEY ARE NO WHERE TO BE FOUND! I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR HOURS! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

To begin with, please head to the Gallery app and check the Pictures tab at the bottom of the screen, as any images captured or downloaded on to the device should be visible here. If you can't see anything, tap the 3 lines in the bottom right > Recycle bin, and check to see if the images have found their way here. If they have, press and hold on a photo, tap 'All' in the top left, then hit 'Restore'.

If the problem persists, close the Gallery app > Swipe up from your Home screen > Tap the Samsung folder > My Files. Are the photos visible in the 'Images' category towards the top of the screen? Similarly, if you select Internal storage > DCIM > Camera, can you see the missing photos here? 

I also recommend heading to the Google folder in your apps drawer and tapping on 'Photos', as an archive of your images may be present in this location, depending on your Google account settings (Wi-Fi connection required). 

0 Likes
chotipagli
Apprentice
Options
This has happened to me too and have tried all suggested here
0 Likes