Did you mean: 

UI 6.1 SWIPE GESTURES

(Topic created on: 28-03-2024 01:12 PM)
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
***UPDATE***
NAV STAR IS NOW UPDATED.
CHECK GALAXY STORE FOR MOST RECENT VERSION.

Hey folks, Has anyone found a working fix for the swipe gestures feature? since upgrading to 6.1 the swipe gestures feature isnt working. Even downloaded good lock and i dont have the option for "enable extra swipe gesture options". This is the only thing ive found wrong so far, and its very annoying😑

Edit: If you download the newest version from apkmirror it allows you to change to the 3 bars. 

***UPDATE***
NAV STAR IS NOW UPDATED.
CHECK GALAXY STORE FOR MOST RECENT VERSION.
Go to solution
104 REPLIES 104
UniqueName
First Poster
Options

Dude you're a life saver. I can't explain how much this was stressing me out lmao, and even included the link 🙌🏻 Idk why they're trying to make it like iPhone. Swipe from bottom is perfect and literally just more practical

NPP1
Apprentice
Options

Yes, the swiping direction has changed to go back. To go home swipe up at center. The new swiping directions will be something that you will have to get used to. Wish they didn't change that.

For those wondering about this, you can go to the display settings for the navigation bar. It shows the new way to swipe. 

0 Likes
Fenriel
Journeyman
Options
It's very strange. Those settings on mine stayed even after rebooting. Maybe you can try to uninstall and install again navstar as a last solution but yeah, it's very strange
0 Likes
DannyDMon5tar
Apprentice
Options

It works a little different.  In order to go back, you now can swipe from either side.  You can adjust only the width of the sensitivity.  The multiscreen and home is the same.

0 Likes
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
id rather the 3 bars. Such an unnecessary change from them. thankfully there is an unofficial way to fix it atm.
0 Likes
Members_axuvXoj
Student
Options

I can't bring back the old gesture. I tried everything. Download the apk from apk mirror, uninstall/reinstall + reset. Select the buttons instead of gestures and change back. Reset after selecting the buttons. Nothing. 

That drive me crazy

0 Likes
Members_axuvXoj
Student
Options

Okay i made it working.

Thanks

DannyDMon5tar
Apprentice
Options

Follow up I had the navigation issues as well.  I tried the goodlock/navstar and at first it did not work.  I found out I was missing a step.  You must go to navstar to enable the features.  Then go back into your phone navigation setting in more options and you will be able to set your phone as it was before!  All fixed.

Brey
First Poster
Options

After the workaround you mentioned can you still use the circle to search feature? 

0 Likes
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
yes, just hold the bottom middle of your screen.
0 Likes