Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Ui 6.1 gallery remaster feature

(Topic created on: 30-03-2024 05:12 PM)
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
Hi! has anyone noticed that the remaster option in gallery is no longer there when swiping up on an image? i quite liked this feature and now they've removed it (or else just hidden it very well). 

You also have to go into photo editor to access the object remover instead of conveniently swiping up to access it.
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Star_girl
Hotshot
Options
Hi.
You should be able to find it if you tap on the 'i' beneath your picture, the 'remaster ' should pop up from the left bottom corner of the picture.

My previous phone was Note20U and I don't know another way to access object remover other than going to photo editor, but I would like it if the menu on the photo editor would be a bit less cumbersome.

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Solution
Star_girl
Hotshot
Options
Hi.
You should be able to find it if you tap on the 'i' beneath your picture, the 'remaster ' should pop up from the left bottom corner of the picture.

My previous phone was Note20U and I don't know another way to access object remover other than going to photo editor, but I would like it if the menu on the photo editor would be a bit less cumbersome.
0 Likes
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
ah thank you!!
Star_girl
Hotshot
Options
I had the same puzzling problem when I started using my phone lol
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It's actually built into the AI part of the gallery now.

So depending what your photo needs the AI will give you different options which includes Remaster etc.

As mentioned you can tap the 'i' button or just swipe up from your photo.
0 Likes
Bradley0316
Pioneer
Options
Remaster is still there when you swipe up 1711825528089.jpg
0 Likes
Casjen
Navigator
Options
But object remover isn't.. You now have to go into the menu.. Another pointless change. And I you use ai option to remove anything you get a watermark.... Why why why 😵💫... When you don't with object remover.
0 Likes