Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep mode

(Topic created on: 17-02-2023 06:23 AM)
JulesThorne
Explorer
Options
For some reason my phone now thinks it's a good idea to automatically set my daily alarm when I use sleep mode, why???
This seems to be a new feature that is NOT welcome. Sleep mode is great for getting rid of blue light and muted unwanted notifications over night, if I want to set a daily alarm I will do it myself!!!!!
I now am not able to use the sleep feature for fear of the alarm going off every morning. 
How can I remove this stupid daily alarm?
19 REPLIES 19
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
Go into the clock and turn off the alarmScreenshot_20230217_071313_Clock_1000019062_1676617993.jpg
JulesThorne
Explorer
Options
Yeah, I do, but it automatically turns back on!! So now I need to remember to check it every night!! It's daft, it has only just started doing this. :smiling-face:
0 Likes
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
Click into it and turn off the days / alarmScreenshot_20230217_072125_Clock.jpg
RBQ
Student
Options
I'm having the same issue! All alarm setti gs are off but it turns it's self in during the day. So frustrating!
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
Please see my second comment and image below to turn this off
0 Likes
robd1
Voyager
Options
As @GusB as indicated. Have a look at his image and turn off the Wake Up Alarm. I had to do it again after installing OneUI 5.1, thus, it may be something we have to do regularly going forward until it is resolved.
0 Likes
JulesThorne
Explorer
Options
@robd1 and @GusB that makes no difference, I turn the alarm off and it automatically turns back on again
RBQ
Student
Options
It is off. Thats the first thing i checked in case it was on by accident.But it still turns itself on during the day randomly
0 Likes
robd1
Voyager
Options
Hello @RBQ, after ONE UI5.1, I reset my Sleep Mode by cancelling the current setup and starting afresh. Working one day at a time I set Bed Time and Wake Time for Monday and made sure Wake Alarm was Off. Then did the rest of the week day by day. It seems to be working so far, but it before 5.1 it would work for a couple of days and then reactivate again. So I'm not convinced I have a resolution yet.
I'm using to run a Routine to shut everything down to save battery overnight. It's just an instant shock when it suddenly kicks in unexpectedly.
0 Likes