Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen Protector for S23 has a terrible handling and you can't rate it in the online shop

(Topic created on: 17-02-2023 08:21 AM)
Faultbendfold
Apprentice
Options

It seems like the designer of the screen protector was only concerned with the aesthetics of the shipping product and not its actual use.

The package contains two protectors, allowing only two attempts to get it right. Any small mistake will ruin the product, rendering it unusable. This was the case with my first attempt which resulted in a small dirt grain getting stuck on the left edge. As the adhesive only works once, I had to discard it and start over, wasting my first €10.

The second attempt went smoothly, or so I thought. However, to my dismay, I discovered two parallel horizontal lines in the middle of the display. Upon inspection, I realized they were adhesive leftovers that couldn't be removed, wasting my second 10€...

The process of applying this screen protector is poorly designed, with three different "zones" of the adhesive process creating two additional edges within the display. These edges attract dust, grains, and adhesive leftovers, making it almost impossible to get a perfect finish.

I wanted to leave a review in the store, but unfortunately, I couldn't. There were no reviews for the S22 screen protector either. It seems like Samsung doesn't want to let customers warn others about their subpar product design.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I got the screen protector too but don't find it any worse others I have had. I actually like the three section when applying the protector, makes it easier to apply

I too messed my first attempt but that's was my fault, I didn't check for dust before applying

0 Likes
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
I also had the 2 parallel lines across the screen protector when I first installed but these have now gone after a few days.

Installation I found very easy, just have to prep, and take your time. The plastic guide tray is a great help compared to others I've used.
0 Likes
Faultbendfold
Apprentice
Options

Okay then I hope that they will perish for me as well

0 Likes