Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S23 ultra with Bluetooth earphones

(Topic created on: 06-08-2023 01:09 PM)
adarshpatel904
Student
Options
I have got the problem regarding stereo sound left/right when I connect any Bluetooth device I am hearing left sound on my right galaxy bud and right sound in left galaxy bud. I have got galaxy buds 2 pro and I am using S23 ultra 5G.
Also I tried to pair galaxy buds with other device and works completely normal and also I tried to pair other Bluetooth earphone with S23 ultra and I am facing same issue that means the problem is in the #GalaxyS23ultra
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Well I've never come across the issue you explain @adarshpatel904  🤔

How would you recognise that the sound is coming out of the wrong bud. Serious question.

My Buds Live and Buds Pro play stereo and my settings appear to be correct through the Wearable App.

Maybe try >

Clear the cache of the Samsung Wearable App via Settings > Apps > Galaxy Wearable > Storage > Clear Cache > Clear Data if necessary. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

adarshpatel904
Student
Options
The problem is in the device so that will not work because I tried other beats earphones as well in that same issue. Thank you though
0 Likes
adarshpatel904
Student
Options
From accessibility settings Screenshot_20230806_085832_Accessibility.jpg
0 Likes
adarshpatel904
Student
Options
Also, I play left/right music on YouTube
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

OK then if you believe it's the phone causing the issues your experiencing @adarshpatel904  , then perhaps try these generic troubleshooting steps.

• Clear Cache Files from the phone's System Partition Section  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ You may need to insert your earphones or hook upto a powered On Laptop or use a Tv's USB Port to access the Clear Partition Section. This may help with lag or stutters as this clears the phone of old/unused or broken cache files.There is also a Repair Apps option in the Menu System too. 
  • Last resort is back up and factory reset. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Joeeye
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
This certainly isn't an issue I've come across. I've tried several earbuds and my Bluetooth stereo sounds work perfectly normal. Can you confirm this behaviour with wired headphones?
0 Likes