Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S23 Ultra stabilization vibration problem after One UI 6 update

(Topic created on: 03-12-2023 06:30 PM)
David_Soeiro
Student
Options

Hi,

I've had a Samsung S23 Ultra for 4 months and after the update to One UI 6, it started to vibrate when I use the camera at x1 from the bottom right diagonal to the top left diagonal. You can see this strange problem in this video ->

https://youtu.be/GO5tloxUG4A?feature=shared

I did several tests with the Samsung application and other apps. I noticed that by deactivating stabilization in Open Camera, this problem disappears but in the Samsung app, even when deactivating stabilization, it always makes this strange vibration. It only happens with zoom x1 and only with the diagonal movement described above.

I would like to know if anyone has ever had this problem ? And above all, if it's a problem with the One UI 6 update or a mechanical problem because I don't want to send it for repair if it's a software problem

Thanks 

9 REPLIES 9
tmarka
First Poster
Options

Hi, having exactly same issue. Unable to use  1x camera, because you can see and hear vibrations in video.

Any follow-up on yours?

Thanks

Rcliu
First Poster
Options

Having the same issue, did you find a solution?

Mohammed Asif
Student
Options

Brother i am also facing same issue. I have no idea what to do with this. I tried to turn off vedio stabilization in camera settings but no luck. I tried hard reset also with no luck. Please somebody help us for solution. 

ashkip
First Poster
Options

Hi, I also facing similar problem. Occurred during diagonal movement from bottom right to upper left and only on x1 camera. I attached my video here for all of you to see. 

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AlUmzMTNMJXXgdJBZetPFJpYLWrjnQ

Is it mechanical issue or software issue?

Mohammed Asif
Student
Options

Really I don't know. I am also researching on the same with no luck. I hope 6.1 update will cure this. If any one finds a solution please kindly share. If I find any solution I will comment here. 

Akis4
Journeyman
Options

Hi, I was wondering if the issue was resolved for you with the UI 6.1 update.

LiVAR Fars
First Poster
Options

I'm having the exact same problem, and I opened a ticket with Samsung support, but they assumed I was stupid because they said you must have dropped the phone, that's why it happened like this, I also experienced vibration after updating the camera to 1x mode.

Members_ySreIoA
First Poster
Options

I have This Problem, What you do for Fix it ? 

0 Likes
Al3xis33
First Poster
Options

Same problem, someone can help us?

0 Likes