Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S23 Ultra poor quality outside 🤬

(Topic created on: 21-01-2024 12:00 PM)
Bobi7x7
Journeyman
Options

Buyed before Christmas S23 Ultra and today i removed my case to clean and got shocked !!!! My phone was since day 1 after buy in an case and thats what i found thank you Samsung for this Top Quality 🤮🤮🤮

1000006447.jpg

1000006448.jpg

 As you can imagine i am not happy ... First Samsung since S7 and then this........

21 REPLIES 21
keith30
Maestro
Options
Using a case doesn't protect your phone as you've just found out.
Bobi7x7
Journeyman
Options

If i would work as construction building or something i would understand... The phone is all the time in my pocket or on the desk and never dropped so how on earth can that happen after not even 30 days ? For me this is clearly a production failure ....

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Which case was you using @Bobi7x7  

If debris managed to get in-between the phone and case then this can cause damage. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Bobi7x7
Journeyman
Options

1000006453.jpg

1000006454.jpg

 Used this one. Funnywise everytime i clean the case had no dirt at all. Did not know Samsung phones are that weak on the outside 😢

0 Likes
KingEC22
Explorer
Options
I've been caseless and I haven't had problems like this
KingEC22
Explorer
Options
Maybe it's just your case
0 Likes
Bobi7x7
Journeyman
Options

I thinks its more like an monday product this schould not happen within 30 days. I dont care about the look have case anyway but i want to sell it later and thats a big - what was not even made by me....

0 Likes
Risky24
Helping Hand
Options
It's your case and not the product. We have 3 S23 Ultras in the household since launch and none of them have any wear like this. If your case allows for hard materials to get between the case and the phone then you will get issues such as yours. It happens with any product.

My partner had her iPhone 13 Pro Max in a case and it still got scratches on the frame. She works mostly from home. Her previous phone did not suffer such a fate.
0 Likes
Bobi7x7
Journeyman
Options

Now i would really love to read what "hard" material you will find in jogging pants 🤔 all my phones had case never issues (cause i clean inside regular) 🤷🏻‍♂️ What would you think if you where me ? And how good for sam that we can use a case with these weak phones so more more broken glass to repair bravo 🙌

0 Likes