Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S23 ultra, How to turn off pictures Refining

(Topic created on: 12-03-2023 12:10 AM)
Rajaibrahim
Pioneer
Options
Hi guys,
I'm facing issues in my newly bought Samsung s23 ultra phone, when ever i click picture on 200 and 50 mega pixel , it refines the picture, 
, which is when i go to gallery to check picture, for the first few seconds the picture looks normal but after few seconds the same picture gets dark, look like some kind of filter add on.
I'm not getting how to turn this refining picture option turn off , 
If any one knows the solution please help me.
61 REPLIES 61
Ivana10
Journeyman
Options

Well, before this last update, I managed to deal with the issue by turning the faster post processing on, but in this new update, that option is non existing so now I am again having this problem, and is discussing honestly... anyone knows where the "fater post-processing" option is now on the new update? I am extremely mad about this.

Aytu
First Poster
Options

If you do not use zoom, I think it does not rearrange the photos, but it deteriorates the photo quality at the slightest zoom. I am also complaining about the same problem.

0 Likes
tariksa
Explorer
Options

Having same problem newly bought s23+ images caputred at 50mp destroyed by refining, totally different than reality and too SOFTNESS AND BLURRY than... Cannot to turn off tried everything but loading spinner is there and doing troubles, this should be DISABLED by default. This just making good cameras hardware to became bad!

p.s. in pro mode captured photos looks too dark on shadows etc..its hard to set it for normal capturing... anyway this refining should be removed from normal photo mode totally!

Rajaibrahim
Pioneer
Options
Facing same issue in s24 ultra 🫠, when ever i click picture of a A4 size paper all the text which is around the corner is get blur at 200 and 50Mega pixel, but it stay fine at 12Mp, God knows what samsung is doing , fed up.
tariksa
Explorer
Options

Yes on 12mp all is correct and natural but on 50mp on my s23+ ouu man.

Yes and not to mention when u capture the WHITE WALL indoor, you get YELLOW-ORANGE Wall from 70'-80's. This should be totally removed and just after capturing to do simple pixel normalizing and that is all, NOT: adding contrast, new vivid colors, adding saturation, adding softness and blurry...

Thanks! I hope they will solve this ASAP. I compared with iphone 11 capturing photos and i was ashamed last week that 3-5x more expensive phone have these tricks that are only good maybe for 12% influencers and not for other 88% normal peoples buyers. The 50MP is useless I am not using that at all because of this problem! This is not normal refining just like pixel normalization etc this is totally changing all parts on captured image it noot look the same like reality totally different picture with new colors, and what is more worse it loose the sharpness then because of too blurr and softness that became like on some not premium phones...

Jo678
First Poster
Options
Hi guys,

I'm facing issues in my Samsung s23 ultra phone, when ever i click picture on 200 and 50 mega pixel , it refines the picture, 
, which is when i go to gallery to check picture, for the first few seconds the picture looks normal but after few seconds the same picture gets dark, look like some kind of filter? How do I correct it ?

Members_VFvULye
Apprentice
Options

you should stop force camera and 

stop force gallery and

clear cache and data gallery 

fixed it

Members_VFvULye
Apprentice
Options

hi 

stop forced camera 

stop forced gallery

and clear cached and data gallery

fixed it 

✌️

Rajaibrahim
Pioneer
Options
Hi vFvULye
i tried bro
Everything
Even contacted Samsung
But nothing happened,
So i upgraded to s24 ultra
And you what
Same refining picture thing is till here.
Only at 200 and 50 mega pixel.
Daintypopcorn
First Poster
Options
This is my biggest problem, I took the most adorable picture of my cat licking her nose, and I know that that is the photo it took as I opened the gallery immediately before it refined, and her tongue was out. Left and went back in and the photo changed to half a second later with her mouth shut. I desperately want to turn this off. At least give us access to the photos how they were before the refining process. We can revert our own edits, why can't we revert Samsungs refining edits