Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dual SIM error

(Topic created on: 12-03-2023 10:36 AM)
rjwill10
Apprentice
Options
Hi,

I have an S23 Ultra. I have two SIM cards in the phone. Both work, but in SIM manager, only one is recognised. I keep getting an error for the second SIM, but it works perfectly fine.

I've tried restarting the phone and reinterting the SIM. Keep getting the same error. Has anyone else experienced this?

7 REPLIES 7
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

If you swap the sims around does the same error occur? If yes replace the sim

rjwill10
Apprentice
Options
Swapping the SIMs around worked. I switched them back again and got the same error. How strange.
0 Likes
PaulC59
Troubleshooter
Options
Check your SIM is activated with your network provider sometimes when you add an esim it has to be activated by your mobile before it will work.
0 Likes
rjwill10
Apprentice
Options
Thanks, but it's a physical SIM. The second SIM works, but keep getting the error when trying to add it to the SIM manager.
PaulC59
Troubleshooter
Options
It may be an issue with the SIM card, try giving it a clean or request a new SIM card as it might not be connecting properly. If nothing else it can rule out a faulty SIM. Other than that I could only suggest getting your phone checked if you can rule out an issue with SIM and network.
0 Likes
mattjnd
First Poster
Options
I have the exact same problem with mine. can't figure it out..
0 Likes
Ashley77
Pioneer
Options
Is there a fix? I have the same with mine but both Sims say failed but both seem to be working! Strange!
0 Likes