Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S23 and drive pdf files

(Topic created on: 09-02-2023 06:37 AM)
Marshalney
Journeyman
Options
Transferred all files to my new S23 ultra, only problem is when I access Google drive I cannot open any pdf files. The problem only seems to affect pdf format, so I downloaded Adobe and the files are there and can be read by adobe, but not when I directly open drive .
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Marshalney
Journeyman
Options
Update removed Google drive and reinstalled it, all OK now, didn't alter any phone settings.

View solution in context

5 REPLIES 5
Solution
Marshalney
Journeyman
Options
Update removed Google drive and reinstalled it, all OK now, didn't alter any phone settings.
Burrista
First Poster
Options

Worked for me - thanks!

Members_ntxuVYL
First Poster
Options

Simple and efficient, thanks !

0 Likes
brimmyhop
First Poster
Options

Yesterday I discovered I had the same problem with my Galaxy S23 Ultra. None of the pdf files will open and removing and reinstalling Google drive resolved the issue. I asked my coworker who also has the new Galaxy S23 Ultra and he had the exact same problem and couldn't open pdf files. He also resolved the issue by uninstalling and reinstalling. The problem is you don't know this is an issue until you need to use it. The Google drive software that is preinstalled on the S23 clearly has a problem - It would be nice if Samsung pushed something that would resolve the issue before we realize there is one.

0 Likes
Shankar2
First Poster
Options

Yes i am facing same issues. All the pdf files received through WhatsApp or through websites are not able open. Where as all my friends using old Samsung phone and iphones all same files can open. After i upgraded to S23 lots of problems. Even some apps alert notifications not able to receive. Now this pdf issue. Even my phoe have Adobe for Samsung. But i can open old files. New pdf files not able to open. Samsung need fix this issue ASAP

0 Likes