Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S-pen got stuck in samsung galaxy s23 ultra

(Topic created on: 19-02-2023 12:47 PM)
sayanurag
Apprentice
Options
My new samsung galaxy s23 ultra s-pen got stuck inside the device. Not something that I expect from a flagship phone to happen within 2 weeks 😪
28 REPLIES 28
Aeroanand
First Poster
Options

Any update on your issue? I have the same issue and i dont wanna send for replacement and pay 150$ using insurance.

0 Likes
Aeroanand
First Poster
Options

Its not. Same issue with me. Looks like the uv light and the glue while applying screen protector damaged it

0 Likes
Aeroanand
First Poster
Options

IMBZBK search for this in Amazon for s23 ultra. U will know

0 Likes
bhvrdr
Student
Options

I had no screen protector or foreign substance.    The pen just stuck.

After fiddling by pushing gently and quickly releasing back towards me it finally came out.    Then I just kind of reamed the pen in and out 50 times or so sliding it against the sides of the hole without pushing it all the way in to make it fit slightly looser and it's pretty much fine now.

0 Likes
Nikhils23ultra
First Poster
Options

Hi hemant,

I'm also facing the same issue. How did you manage to remove the S pen due to the UV glue?

0 Likes
Nikhils23ultra
First Poster
Options

It's due to the UV screen protector glue they use. When used in excess it leaks thru the side and go into slots, buttons, speaker outs etc.

0 Likes
Nikhils23ultra
First Poster
Options

Please let me know if you were able to fix the issue as mine is stuck for a week now and I dont want to open the back glass to remove the S pen.

0 Likes
Nikhils23ultra
First Poster
Options

Thanks for the post. I'm facing the same issue due to UV glue which was provided with Screen guard. If you could suggest the tape you were using will be a huge help.

0 Likes
Meganangela__
First Poster
Options

My pen just got stuck in my samsung s23 ultra also can't get it out. How do get it out? I'm so sad bc I actually use the pen daily! 😞 

Read other comment about screen protector glue but I never had screen protector on my phone ever. I live my life on the edge Lol but has anyone got the pen out?! Need advice on what to do or where to go ? HELP SOS 

0 Likes