Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oneui 6.1

(Topic created on: 09-04-2024 06:09 AM)
285 Views
Lucas128
Student
Options

Congratulations on such a terrible lockscreen. The clock gets stuck really f-ing high on the screen, literally the only usefull thing on the lock screen: The clock. We can hold to edit the lockscreen, but the furthest down we can move the clock is still about on the first 1/4 or 1/3 of the screen. Before updating the clock was pretty much centralized, but now there's nothing I can do but stay with a ridiculous positioning of the clock. Good job.

Even if I disable all the widgets, the clock still gets stuck. This is just really stupid use of space. When I go to the lockscreen now just about 90% of it is just useless blank space, and then the other 10% of it a small misplaced clock. Even if I tried, I could not come up with such a waste of screen real estate.

0 Likes

1 Solution


Accepted Solutions
Solution
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
Download Good Lock app from the Galaxy Store (it's a Samsung app that allows you to customise your phone a lot!) and then Lock Star module 👍1712640378226.jpg1712640385286.jpg

View solution in context

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
Download Good Lock app from the Galaxy Store (it's a Samsung app that allows you to customise your phone a lot!) and then Lock Star module 👍1712640378226.jpg1712640385286.jpg
Lucas128
Student
Options

This really is helpful, but hiding it under another app to make de default look just bad is not my idea of good user experience.

0 Likes