Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI 6 Update & Bluetooth Headset No Audio

(Topic created on: 21-11-2023 04:03 PM)
alexm958
Student
Options
After updating to One UI 6 today (S23 Ultra), my Bang & Olufsen headphones no longer play audio. They connect fine, but no audio plays. Any idea? The firmware is up to date on the headphones.

My Galaxy Buds Pro are working fine (to be expected with a Samsung=Samsung product)
15 REPLIES 15
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Try removing the connection and the redo it

0 Likes
alexm958
Student
Options
I already did all the basic/obvious troubleshooting, with no luck.

Wiped the cache partition too incase the OS install was off
Bin84
First Poster
Options
I have a similar same issue Alex, (s23 ultra) unable to connect to my car !! Fingers crossed for ANOTHER correcting update!!
9lam
Apprentice
Options

I have s23+ and I have the same issue with Bluetooth devices being connected but no audio coming out, it comes out from the phone.

alexmelb
First Poster
Options
I'm also having the same issue on s22 after updating. Love it
BM1134
First Poster
Options

Same issue on s22

0 Likes
Members_awyDoDu
First Poster
Options

Same issue here since upgrading my S23 to One UI 6. Forgetting the connection and redoing it seems to fix the issue for a bit, but it eventually breaks down again.

0 Likes
Tharuk de Silva
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem on my galaxy a54 which I bought last month, I tried reseting the network settings but still no luck. This is extremely annoying. If anyone finds a solution let me know

0 Likes
Members_vG18gsu
First Poster
Options

(S21+)  I don't have good news , but for me helps only downgrade to Android 13 and OneUI 5.1 using Odin...

On OneUI 6 BT audio works on my car player (Alpine UTE200BT) only few times after configuration , maybe 3-4x.  After that phone was connected with player in call only mode without BT Audio or not connected at all.

We must wait to fix in update or (go back to)  / (stay on) OneUI 5

0 Likes