Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications

(Topic created on: 06-06-2023 07:51 AM)
Renars
Voyager
Options
Hi all...
I have S23 Ultra since come out, I'm not expert & not use phone like most of u, just calls sms etc but be honest this phone have a lots of bugs, louds of apps do not received notifications- they all is on, apps is restarted etc, my old Note 8 was not like that. Bought this phone just because old phone was with me 6 years, never let me down but battery was totally dead. I don't know its problems with phone or apps versions is too old for this phone. In general I'm very happy with phone but many times i missed important notifications and it's realy annoying me. Does anyone have the same problems? Any advice please.
Have a nice day 🤗
41 REPLIES 41
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
You can check if you have put any of the apps in deep sleep. This stops apps running in the background and may not recieve notifications. I find putting them in sleep you still recieve notifications. You can also try turning all notifications off, restart you're phone and turn all notifications back on.
Renars
Voyager
Options
Hi, apps not on sleep or deep sleep, I did all what u said but still not received notifications 😞
Renars
Voyager
Options
Biggest problems I have with gmail notifications, never received, all the time I need to open app to look 😞
Neo001
Legend
Options

In Settings > Apps > click on the 3 dots > Reset app permissions. This will Reset app preferences and notifications.

You could also try in Settings > Developer options > Reset notification importance.

In Developer options

Neo001
Legend
Options

Open the Gmail app > Settings > click on your email Id > and check the settings under Notifications.

Screenshot_20230606_095837_Gmail.jpg

Renars
Voyager
Options
All is on
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
How is your Gmail setup? What are you using to read Gmail? Through Samsung mail? Gmail app? Outlook? I would suggest that you have set to push notification on whatever you use
Bellabee
Pioneer
Options
I know how you feel I had to individually go into settings and give the app permissions
Renars
Voyager
Options
Gmail app
0 Likes