(Topic created on: 29-04-2023 06:30 AM)
ruuvvi
Navigator
Options

5 REPLIES 5
ruuvvi
Navigator
Options

Seems that post was submitted without content, nice. Anyway, I've been experiencing delayed notification from certain apps like bank, doorbell alerts, parking app. Notifications from those are having 1-2 minute delay every time. From message and whatsapp those notifications comes immediately. This issue has been about one month (perhaps related to latest April update?).

Apps are having exactly the same setting/options on so I've no glue why this is happening. Any solution?

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

This could be attributed to data connection or Wi-Fi connection strengths and speeds from your network / isp provider for Wi-Fi.

Network congestion etc.

Please double check these if you haven't already.

If they appear to be stable then try clearing the apps cache files.

Settings > Apps > Choose the App > Storage > Clear Cache.

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Jaybee360
Voyager
Options
I noticed the same thing with WhatsApp. Although it's random. Submitted an error report and for a response that they could see some notifications were delayed and they were reaching out to Google to assist.

So it looks like there is an issue there
0 Likes
ruuvvi
Navigator
Options

Bad that there is a bug, good that they are already looking at it and it wasn't only my phone that is failing.

0 Likes
Jaybee360
Voyager
Options
Think it's more a Google issue than Samsung here. Seen a fair few on the Pixel Reddit complaining of the same thing
0 Likes