Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New phone but

(Topic created on: 11-06-2023 09:52 AM)
HPhoenix
Apprentice
Options
Help! Just got upgrade S23ultra but I cannot log back into a lot of my apps. Eg. Ibispaint, I've lost all my sketches on the tube as it only let me set up a New account?
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
No idea. This is something you need to take up with the app developers. I believe you need a premium account and Dropbox for cloud storage.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hello @HPhoenix and congratulations on the purchase of your new Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 👍 

A Samsung Cloud Back up will help restore most data along with Samsung Pass however some apps have their own cache and data files along with log in credentials and back ups.

I've not long copied my information from my Samsung Galaxy s²² Ultra to the Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra and needed to re login certain apps etc too.

I choose not to back up my WhatsApp data for example that requires it's own standalone backups for previous conversations etc which maybe similar to some of the apps you use.

There maybe direct faqs and help topics on a dedicated site for your app choice.

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
HPhoenix
Apprentice
Options
Thanks. I upgrade from the Note20ultra which has 2 sim cards. I only have the network sim installed into new phone And now wonder..as I've forgotten to collect the other sim card att in the shop..whether a lot of missing stuff are on there?
AndrewL
Options

@HPhoenix: Further to the above, if you transferred the affected apps to your Galaxy S23 Ultra from your old device, then you may wish to try uninstalling them, then re-installing via the Google Play Store to get a fresh start. If you have created a backup in the Ibispaint app via Settings > Backup settings, then you should be able to recover your data via the in-app settings. For more information, please reach out to the Developers directly by heading to the Google Play Store > Search 'Ibispaint' > Tap on the result > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Developer contact, and explore your options from here. 

0 Likes
HPhoenix
Apprentice
Options
Thanks. Will do.
madge1234
First Poster
Options
Hi can anyone help. I deleted some pictures in galaxy by accident. I went to recycle bin, but nothing was in there !. It said there should be a 30day time limit, before pictures are permanently deleted 🙃
Any suggestions!?
Thanks
0 Likes
HPhoenix
Apprentice
Options
That just kind of happened to me too, except I didn't really delete them. 3 months worth of photos/ videos disappeared. Not in Recycled bin or Trash.
Book an appointment with Samsung store support and they found it and reloaded them. I asked them is it a common occurrence? No answer.
One problem, when I tried to upload on Instagram, some of the photos are all jumbo up in the insta app!
0 Likes
anthony9876
Samsung Members Star ★★★
Options

Hi

@madge1234 

download diskdigger in play
store
Have a good day

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@madge1234 

Might be worth looking in your MyFiles just incase.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "