Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

How to claim free ear buds with s23 ultra

(Topic created on: 02-04-2023 05:48 PM)
Members_wm32Sy3
Apprentice
Options

I upgraded from a S10 to S23 ultra on the 20th March and it appears to be a offer for free ear pods from Samsung.

How do I claim these.

Network provider vodafone 

Colum

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Members_wm32Sy3
Apprentice
Options

Sorted.

Contacted Samsung directly and apparently these are being posted within 30 days of my upgrade.

Thanks folks 

View solution in context

22 REPLIES 22
kingtom
Pathfinder
Options
Not sure about vodaphone but when u purchase s23 direct on samsung website, the buds as automatically added to the basket. There is no claim page or link as it done automatically with samsung on the website
Members_wm32Sy3
Apprentice
Options

Surely samsung should be offering this regardless do you not think given the price of the handset and given it was upgraded within the timeline.

Just saying

Thanks

0 Likes
Solution
Members_wm32Sy3
Apprentice
Options

Sorted.

Contacted Samsung directly and apparently these are being posted within 30 days of my upgrade.

Thanks folks 

Segun
First Poster
Options
How doni redeem buds promo, Samsung just sent back here
0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi (off topic)
I've just searched & found this.

Accepted solutions
Members_wm32Sy3 Apprentice
Sorted.
Contacted Samsung directly and apparently these are
being posted within 30 days of my upgrade.
Thanks folks
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Contact Samsung customer service directly they will instruct you on their process.
Keep me updated on your progress please.
Hope this helps.
AntS
Options

Cheers Blessed4life! 

I've moved Segun's post and your replies to it to here (to keep your April update topic on-topic).

Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Thank you & you are very welcome.
NS214
First Poster
Options
Hi do you have the email address/phone no. that helped? I bought S23 Ultra direct from Samsung, free buds were not auto added to my basket despite buying within promotional period. The checkout process offered a free case, also not received. Samsung online customer service are now offering me £50 voucher instead. And the chat online offering nothing other than an apology for the inconvenience. Thank you.
0 Likes