Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Help with call and alarm settings S23 Ultra

(Topic created on: 15-05-2023 07:58 PM)
marzDK
First Poster
Options

Hi.
There are two things that I can't figure out how to change, some very basic things I use a lot, I think most do, so I hope that someone in here can be of help, as it's is properbly a breeze with such a highly customizable phone, and it's just me that can't figure it out.

When I get a call, the answer button is so far to the left as i try to swipe to answer, several times the phone almost fell out of my hands. The swipe on this phone is some how much harder to do than on any other phone I have had before...

So is there a way to swap the buttons so the answer button is on the right side and an easy reach? and/or even make it touch to answer, instead of swipe?

When my alarm goes off, I'm greeted by a pink/lightred background, as I'm very much allergic to these colors, how do I change those for something else, background image or color?

marzDK

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Neo001
Legend
Options

Hi, I don't think the buttons can be swapped.

In Settings > Accessibility > Interaction and dexterity > Answering and ending calls, there is an option to Answer calls with the volume Up key.

Another option is to enable the Assistant menu in Settings > Accessibility > Interaction and dexterity > Assistant menu > Replace swipe with Single tap. You then also get the Assistant  menu short cut, that you cannot get rid off.

Screenshot_20230515_211249_Accessibility.jpg

Then, there is also an option to switch to Phone app from Google. The button is in the middle.

Screenshot_20230515_211855_Phone.jpg

View solution in context

1 REPLY 1
Solution
Neo001
Legend
Options

Hi, I don't think the buttons can be swapped.

In Settings > Accessibility > Interaction and dexterity > Answering and ending calls, there is an option to Answer calls with the volume Up key.

Another option is to enable the Assistant menu in Settings > Accessibility > Interaction and dexterity > Assistant menu > Replace swipe with Single tap. You then also get the Assistant  menu short cut, that you cannot get rid off.

Screenshot_20230515_211249_Accessibility.jpg

Then, there is also an option to switch to Phone app from Google. The button is in the middle.

Screenshot_20230515_211855_Phone.jpg