Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help galaxy store broken

(Topic created on: 22-01-2024 08:30 PM)
Linkdemz
Pioneer
Options

I factory reset my s23 ultra to try and resolve a few performance bugs I was having. The phone is running much much better now, however the galaxy store is throwing up an error whenever I am on mobile data. If I am on WiFi it seems to work? I even factory reset the phone a second time to try and resolve this issue but it is still the same. I have tried the usual clear cache and clear data in the app settings but no luck. Galaxy store version is 4.5.67.6 and I am on one ui 6. 

Any help is appreciated

10 REPLIES 10
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Long press on the Galaxy Store App and choose update apps on the pop up selection to see if that helps @Linkdemz 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Linkdemz
Pioneer
Options
No luck unfortunately
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

A few Members today found the issue had been caused by not accepting the Terms and conditions.  otherwise  try  going  to Apps-Galaxy Store-Force close , select Storage and clear cache/Data followed by a Restart. You could also try reinstalling app.  Whilst wifi seems ok another idea would be to Reboot your Router.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

ShazB07
Navigator
Options
I've tried a few suggestions, it seemed to correct itself but has now gone back to being faulty again. The only thing I've not done is rebooted my router.

I'm one who did not accept the T&Cs. But have since a few times.
Linkdemz
Pioneer
Options
If I press cancel a few times instead of retry as on the screenshot above it eventually comes up saying galaxy store is not supported in this country??? (See screenshot attached)1705990240493.jpg
Stuvan
Voyager
Options
You're on quite an old build. Mine is 6.6.11.21

I had to get this version from apk mirror, because I had an issue with the store a few weeks ago (upon launching the Samsung store, it would tell me it needed to update, but it always failed).

I forced the update myself by getting a newer build from apk mirror and I've never had a problem since.1705994868847.jpg
Linkdemz
Pioneer
Options
Does your app auto update since you manually updated the app?
0 Likes
Stuvan
Voyager
Options
All of the apps that I have installed via the Galaxy store auto update when they need to.

I only use the Samsung store for core Samsung apps. I use Google Play for all other downloads/updates
Hudz
Voyager
Options
Guys it's a bug connect to WiFi then the app will work. Does not seem to work with mobile data.