Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Wallet

(Topic created on: 16-09-2023 06:32 PM)
Painman1963
Explorer
Options
S23 Ultra. Not rooted. Google Pay stopped working with the May or June update. I am currently on the August update and it's still not working. I thought maybe one of my settings may be to blame, so I factory reset my phone. Still not working. Samsung Pay and all of my banking apps and Samsung Health work. Anyone else have this? Anyone found a solution?

0 Likes
Go to solution
21 REPLIES 21
psylligent
Journeyman
Options
Same here, on fold 5 z, just now after Sept update
0 Likes
Painman1963
Explorer
Options
It's a nightmare!
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
You have to phone your bank to get your devices deleted as with every update it will register as a new device I've had to do this twice hope this fixes the issue
0 Likes
Painman1963
Explorer
Options
I have no problems with my banks, this is purely a Google Pay Issue
0 Likes
psylligent
Journeyman
Options
Did u chance CSC by any chance? That's the only explanation I could think off ... the FOTA is pushed down via IMEI not your CSC ?
Painman1963
Explorer
Options
Well, I did change CSC early doors to initiate call recording as I had a very important call that I wanted a log of but it has since been changed back and this issue started long after I messed with it. I'm pretty sure that FOTA is CSC related. I am currently on EUX and still awaiting September update
0 Likes
psylligent
Journeyman
Options
I experienced same, I ended up not doing fota, entry time you get notification for update available, chanche csc back to normal, then flush update samfw, then change csc ... manual work, 5 mins, but keeps everything working
0 Likes
Painman1963
Explorer
Options
I wouldn't mind going through that each month but Google Pay is refusing to work. I'll try to reflash the latest/current firmware and see if that makes a difference. Thanks
0 Likes
Solution
psylligent
Journeyman
Options
Refresh latest EUY, then it will work , and pass safetynet, etc, change CSC to desired region, always, change back before flashing the update, you always flash EUY, not the one regin CSC
Painman1963
Explorer
Options
I'll give it a go later if I get the chance. Thanks for your input, I feel it's relevant 👍
0 Likes