Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why Samsung?

(Topic created on: 16-09-2023 05:30 PM)
Amir2099
Pioneer
Options
Hey, I'm in the Samsung ecosystem and quite enjoy it.

But I am curious to find out what do you like about Samsung products that have you stick with them over fruit company?

Thanks 
Amir 
0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
I personally have been with samsung for many years, I've never had an iPhone. I have a samsung s22, samsung watch 5, 3 samsung tvs galaxy buds and a galaxy tab s8. I like how their all synced together and the fact you can control the TV via the smart things app or view the battery of different devices example: you can view watch battery and buds battery on your phone. I also like how you can set routines for things like a leaving house routine, I honestly wouldn't switch to a different company anytime soon although that's my opinion. thanks for reading

Unknownuser
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
So I have been on both recently. And eco systems alone they are just as good as each other. Apple is very easy to use and makes great accessories and bright watch displays. However samsung is more fun and you get alot more for your money. I do miss aspects of apple however it was their buggy software and poor value for money that put me off them and brought me here. I have gone there and back a few times. Apple feels more magical but samsung got so many features. However because of samsung software and fantastic deals this is where I shall remain for the foreseeable but I bet one day I will end up with apple again. Since 2019 I have never truly settled perhaps I need to have both 🤣 so the answer to your question is innovation price and gadget factor
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I have been on Android for over 10 years. I find it straight forward to use and consistent across manufacturers (allowing for their own UI's).

Several years ago my employer insisted I worked on a tablet and provided an IPad. I truly despised it. Every time I turned it on, I got multiple messages telling me to sign into I this and I that. At the time it wouldn't work with Microsoft software (i.e. what we now call 365) and it became the most expensive door stop in the company cos quite frankly that was all it was good for.

From that experience, I'll likely never use green fruits in future but I'm also not loyal to the Samsung brand after the awful S21 Ultra.

But it has to be said, the S23 Ultra has really hit the sweet spot. A truly awesome device.
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
Display and ecosystem for me. Also because of Android you can customise it anyway you like.
MNas04
Helping Hand
Options
It all depends on what you want. There different phone series such as the S series and A. I have A53 it's has a good display and good battery life as well as alright performance. Plus all samsung phones are guaranteed years of software support. Something others brands don't do.
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
I agree totally, out of interest what didn't you like about the s21 ultra? Was it exynos by any chance?
0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
The device was good but if you wanted to make a call, send a text or use data it was rubbish. Funnily enough, that's what most want the device for lol.

It had a very poor modern in it which left much to be desired and sadly the device had to go back.
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
That's a shame, glad your enjoying the s23 ultra they really pushed the boat out this year
Ferenc75
Helping Hand
Options
Freedom, capabilities, performance. Love Samsung long time. I tried IPhone once for 8 months(that was the last time 100% 🤣)